- Go to your Azure portal, select Azure Active Directory
- Click App registration and create a new registration
- Register a new app. Ensure you enter a Redirect URI for a secure page.
- Click Authentication on side nav
- Click API permission
- Click Manifest and set AllowPublicClient to true.
- Create a token on the downloaded version of Postman. Select OAuth 2.0 as your type.
- On the right pane, scroll down to Configure New Token and enter the name of your token, specify grant type as implicit grant, Callback Url and Auth Url.
Note: The Callback URL is your Redirect URI on Azure. The Auth URL takes a query string parameter of your Dynamics CRM link and is formatted as such:
- Click Get new Access Token
On the popup, sign in to your MS account and agree to terms.
Go to The Portal Connector Configuration under Administration menu. Specify OAuth and fill in the fields. Save and Test Connection: