1. Drag and drop the user Invite widget to your page, and click on the edit button and the widget designer will open.
In the Designer view, you can choose to show a message or redirect to a page after user is successfully created and/or when the user exists. After you have set up the Invite configurations, you should save the widget and publish the page.
2. After the page is published, go to the Titles and Properties and ensure the page’s Caching options is set to No Caching. This is an important step as the page could read from old registration emails. Note, Portal Connector also supports multilingual sites and the setup of invites in another language is explained in our How-To section.
3. In order to implement the user Invite widget, you must install the CRM solution on your Sitefinity site, and you need to configure your CRM Portal record with the Portal Invite Page URL. In step 2 of the section Connecting Dynamics to Portal Connector, you would have had to create a Portal Record. Go back to this record in the CRM and fill in the name of the Portal Invite Page URL field with the invite page you just created.
4. Now open any contact record in the CRM and click the 3 vertical dots in the right hand of the menu and select "Invite to Portal".
5. You should see a popup for the Invite Contact(s) to Portal. Select the correct Portal Connector instance from list (assuming you have more than one portal record registered) and user role you want to set for the invite and then click Save to send the invitation email.
6. You can check the invite that was sent by seeing the most recent activities in the contact list or you can open the Related dropdown in the contact's menu options and select Portal Invites. The activity record will be considered inactive.
7. Double click to open the record and select Notes to see the invite email.
you can enable Google Re Captcha by setting this property to True.
Find out more information about Google Re Captcha and how to set up API Keys from here : https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/intro
When redirecting, append the portal user ID of the created user to the next page.
When redirecting, append the contact ID of the created user to the next page.
Whether to automatically log in the user after they successfully registered.
The EnableKendoRtlSupport property gives the user the ability to enable or disable the Right to Left Support on the current form. By default, this property is set to False.
More Information about Kendo right to left support can be found in
The EncryptGuids advanced properties determines whether Guids should be encrypted or not. By default this is set to true.
The EnableBootstrapStyles property gives the user the ability to enable or disable the Boostrap style that added in to the current form. By default, this property is set to True.
Advanced properties provide additional functionality. They can be accessed by clicking on the "Advanced" Button in the bottom right corner of the widget designer.