0) Drag and drop the widget on to the Page.
1) Click Edit and configure your options in Basic Tab. These are all optional settings.
2) Click Appearance Tab and configure your more graphics related options. These are all optional settings. Open Street Road Map should be the default overlay. Weather Overlay is also available.
3) Go to the Marker Tab to drag and drop images.
Use reasonable rectangular images that are approximately 28 x 40 pixels for best results.
Feel free to organize them in the Marker Library automatically created upon designer load.
Then double click on an image to register it as the pin image. If you don't select an image, default markers will appear with The Portal Connector logo.
4) Go to FetchXML Tab to configure what CRM data to pull.
You can select Entity from Dropdown to use Load Default FetchXML button and then Use Builder to configure the fetchXML in a GUI. OR type in the fetchXML manually then Use Builder.
Refer to How to use the Fetch XML Builder for more information.
5) Next is the Data Tab, once fetchXML is configured all dropdown options are dynamically pre-filled with values from FetchXML.
Choose your Name Attribute for a tool-tip pop-up on an event of mouse over.
Then choose your type of Address Lookup depending on CRM data entity.
- Use Coordinates: If you have latitude and longitude fields in your entity.
- Use Address: If you have multiple address fiends in the entity: Street, Number, etc
- Use Composite Address: If you have one line address.
Appropriate attribute dropdown selectors will show up automatically. These dropdown options are also pre-populated from the fetchXML.
Example below has Use Address selected and sub properties are configured to their CRM related fields:
6) Fill the optional filters, additional to in-fetchXML filters. Refer to How to Filter Records
7) Save and Publish Page when done.