Drag and drop the CRM Bubble Map onto a page
1) Click Edit and configure your options in Basic Tab. These are all optional settings.
2) Click Appearance Tab and configure your more graphics related options.
Configure Bubble Color by selecting a from pallets. Or use the KendoUI Dropdown Picker and don't forget to choose transparency level, click Apply when done using the Picker. You can also manually adjust values in a textbox.
3) Go to the Marker Tab to drag and drop images.
Use reasonable rectangular images that are approximately 28 x 40 pixels for best results.
Feel free to organize them in the Markers Library that was automatically created upon designer load. Then double click on an image to register it as the pin image.
Click the remove link [remove] to remove the marker if you just need the Bubble Graph.
4) Go to FetchXML Tab to configure what CRM data to pull. You can select Entity from Dropdown to use Load Default FetchXML and then Use Builder to configure the fetchXML in a GUI. OR type in the FetchXML manually then Use Builder.
* Make sure you have included a unique identifier and a numeric value in your linked-entity: such as ordernumber and totalamount.
* Do not need to include aggregate in the linked entity such as Sum because the widget will always sum up the values.
5) Next is the Data Tab: Once fetchXML is configured all dropdown options are dynamically pre-filled with values from FetchXML.
Choose your Name Attribute for a tool-tip pop-up on an event of mouse over.
Then choose your type of Address Lookup depending on CRM data entity:
- Use Coordinates: If you have latitude and longitude fields in your entity.
- Use Address: If you have multiple address fiends in the entity: Street, Number, etc
- Use Composite Address: If you have one line address.
Appropriate attribute dropdown selectors will show up automatically. These dropdown options are also pre-populated from the fetchXML.
Select Numeric Value Attribute field that is used for data visualization.
6) Fill the optional filters, additional to in-fetchXML filters.
Use add /remove links [ + ] / [ - ] to add or remove filters.
7) Save and Publish Page when done.