Download Installation Files
The Portal Connector
The Portal Connector installation files and resources can be downloaded here.
Login to your Sitefinity account and download the Sitefinity Project Manager version supported by TPC.
You can find the list of TPC Supported Sitefinity versions here
To download Sitefinity CMS, perform the following:
- Open http://www.sitefinity.com/.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Your Account.
- Login with your Sitefinity CMS credentials.
If you do not have an account, you must create one.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, expand you account options.
- Click Account Overview » Products & Subscriptions » Sitefinity CMS.
You can download one of the following:
- Download the latest version.
Click the big Download button on the right, select Sitefinity CMS and the page will show the latest supported Sitefinity version for download.
- Download an older version.
Click the big Download button on the right, select Sitefinity CMS. On this page expand the Version drop down to select the Sitefinity version you need.
Unzip the downloaded file and run
Sitefinity CMS Project Manager does not require installation, you are ready to Create projects
Downloading a trial version of Sitefinity
- Open http://www.sitefinity.com/ and click TRY SITEFINITY.
Telerik Sitefinity CMS installer appears.
- Select which Sitefinity CMS components to install.
You can install the following:
Enter installation folder, accept the License Agreement, and click NEXT.
Login with your Sitefinity CMS credentials or create an account.
- Sitefinity CMS Thunder
When the installation finishes, a summary appears.
Remember the provided credentials.
In the Project Manager that opens automatically, login with the provided credentials.
The Dashboard of Sitefinity CMS appears.