The Portal Connector (a division of Sylogist) is a fast growing organization focused on delivering an industry changing solution for Microsoft Partners. The web technology allows for the quick, easy building and designing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 web portal solutions.
There is no other solution like it on the market, and in order to maintain our position as a market leader we are looking for a Customer Success Manager (Remote) to support the ongoing sales and growth of The Portal Connector.
Join our team and be part of a fast growing organization committed to innovation.
When we say growing, we mean growing. The number of new Customers and Partners joining The Portal Connector on a daily basis is unprecedented.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers around the world. If you were part of our team this past year, you may have worked with our partners and customers to deliver Self-Service Portals for:
- ·national athletic organizations to manage athletes and volunteers;
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals;
- constituent management system and web portal that delivers government services for an entire country.
These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on, and there are many more coming.
A core value at The Portal Connector is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
As a Customer Success Manager at The Portal Connector, you will be helping hundreds of Customers and Partners around the world get the most value from their Portal Connector solutions. Some examples of your daily tasks would include:
- Remote interaction with Portal Connector Customers and Partners.
- Assist Sales with configuring demo environments and other pre-sales activities.
- Conduct webinars and demoes of The Portal Connector.
- Research and analyzes requirements to recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with Clients to ensure a successful implementation.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Work closely with our sales team to contribute to the health of our customers.
- Manage licenses, trial sites and customer onboarding.
- Assist customers in finding resources and documentation.
- Produce quality demos for our prospects.
What We Look for in You
- You like to have fun!
- You have a positively great attitude or at least you want to (we can get you there).
- You have a some basic technical skills but aspire to have more.
- You know you don’t have all the answers but have a deep desire to learn everything.
- You are a ninja or at least a kung-fu master.
- You are a very organized individual.
- You are proactive, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, empowered work environment.
- You enjoy being a key member of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of other business systems
- Knowledge of business practices and process
- Analyzing and documenting business processes
- A college certificate/diploma in technology, administration or business studies
- Sitefinity or Portal Connector experience is an asset but not required
- Basic HTML/CSS an asset but not required
- Work experience in using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement an asset but not required
At The Portal Connector, we take growth seriously. As a Customer Success Manager you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and potentially, based on your strengths, advance into either a junior consulting role, a development role or a professional services support role.
Along with a competitive salary we provide an excellent benefit package, a comprehensive bonus program and a very generous vacation plan. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
All candidates must provide proper employment documentation showing immediate eligibility to work in Canada or US. Sylogist does not offer sponsorships.
Sylogist is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.