The Portal Connector is a fast growing company focused on delivering an industry changing solution for Microsoft Partners. The web technology allows for the quick and easy building and designing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 web portal solutions.
There is no other solution like it on the market, and in order to maintain our position as a market leader we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to support the ongoing sales and growth of The Portal Connector.
Join our team and be part of a fast growing organization committed to innovation.
When we say growing, we mean growing. The number of new Customers and Partners joining The Portal Connector on a daily basis is unprecedented.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers around the world. If you were part of our team this past year, you may have worked with our partners and customers to deliver Self-Service Portals for:
- national athletic organizations to manage athletes and volunteers;
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals;
- constituent management system and web portal that delivers government services for an entire country.
These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on, and there are many more coming.
A core value at The Portal Connector is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
As a Customer Success Manager at The Portal Connector, you will be helping hundreds of Customers and Partners around the world get the most value from their Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Portal Connector solutions.
Some examples of your daily tasks would include…
- Remote interaction with Portal Connector Customers and Partners.
- Assist Sales with configuring demo environments and other pre-sales activities.
- Conduct webinars and demoes of The Portal Connector.
- Research and analyzes requirements to recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with Clients to ensure a successful implementation.
As a Customer Success Manager you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and potentially, based on your strengths, advance into either a consulting role or development role in our R&D product team
The Portal Connector provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
We have a formal structured pay system allowing for performance based incentives above a base salary.
We schedule our projects based on a 40-hour work week for employees.
- University degree or College Diploma in Administration, Business, Software or Website Development
A minimum of 3 years' in a customer facing role which includes experience in the following:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of other business systems
- Knowledge of business practices and process
- Analyzing and documenting business processes
- Sitefinity or Portal Connector experience is an asset
- Basic HTML/CSS an asset
- Work experience in using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement an asset