The Portal Connector (a division of Sylogist) is a fast growing organization focused on delivering an industry changing solution for Microsoft Partners. The web technology allows for the quick, easy building and designing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 web portal solutions.
There is no other solution like it on the market, and in order to maintain our position as a market leader we are looking for a Intermediate Product Developer to support the ongoing development and deployment of The Portal Connector.
Join our team and be part of a fast growing organization committed to innovation.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers around the world. If you were part of our team this past year, you may have worked with our partners and customers to deliver Self-Service Portals for:
- national athletic organizations to manage athletes and volunteers;
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals;
- constituent management system and web portal that delivers government services for an entire country.
- These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on, and there are many more coming.
A core value at The Portal Connector is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
As an Intermediate Product Developer you will report directly to the Managing Director of The Portal Connector and will be responsible for contributing to a team of developers in designing, and developing a low code/no code platform. Ongoing responsibilities include the day-to-day development of new feature for the platform and collaborating with other team members on technical hurdles. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute as an influencer in the direction of release features, product roadmap and new product development.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative work environment with team members.
- Develop new features for the platform.
- Work closely with the technical lead to implement the product vision.
- Coding, contributing to code reviews, and architecture discussions when necessary.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team on product features and best practices.
What We Look for in You
- You like to have fun!
- You have a positively great attitude or at least you want to (we can get you there).
- You have a broad set of technical skills.
- You want to be a creator.
- You know you don’t have all the answers but have a deep desire to learn everything.
- You are a ninja or at least a kung-fu master.
- You are an intuitive problem solver.
- You are proactive, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, empowered work environment.
- Excellent C# skills
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Blazor
- Experience with .Net Core
- Knowledgeable of Azure development resources
- 5+ years in software development