You might be asking yourself, will investing in a web portal actually help my business?
Investing in a web portal is not only a great idea, it is becoming a common and necessary trend in today's business.
How a Web Portal will Help your Business:
1. Decrease Expenses
Decreased expenses, or re-allocation of valuable internal resources, will be possible once you have implemented your web portal.
Employees that currently execute CRM data entry tasks from customers, such as account changes, profile updates, and quote requests can now be moved onto other important tasks within the company. You can now do more without spending more.
Managing your portal with The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 will also save you money! But that's another topic...
2. Value to Your Website
You will definitely see an increase in traffic to your website once your customers are using the web portal instead of the phone to access products, services and information.
More traffic to your website provides numerous benefits to your marketing department, like:
- Increased cross promotional opportunities to existing customers
- Higher search rankings and SEO results
- More quality visits means greater reputation for the website
3. Stand Out from Your Competition
With a customer friendly web portal, you will stand out from your competitors that do not have a portal. Make sure you get ahead of your competitors, and provide your customers with an experience they will appreciate you for.
4. Customer Retention
In todays competitive market, customer retention is very important, as I am sure you are aware how much it costs to gain a new customer, versus keeping an existing customer. A web portal will provide your customers with an experience that keeps them coming back.
Imagine your customer being able to use their smart phone to login to your web portal and submit a support ticket, while in line at the coffee shop. You have given your customer flexibility and choice, and they will continue to choose to do business with you.
5. Be More Efficient
There are endless possibilities to increase efficiencies at every level of your business!
- Increase the efficiency of your service department, by prioritizing and allocating online requests to the right people at the right time.
- Allowing customers to monitor their requests online, with status updates, also means they wont be calling to find out what's happening.
- Product returns and RMA's can be handled by customers entirely online, including the download of shipping labels.
- Event registration, membership renewals, and similar transactions with customers are easily handled with a web portal and the automation capabilities of CRM allows the process to be seamless for both you and your customers.
There are so many ways that a web portal can help your business. Once you get started, you will find new opportunities where a web portal will improve or enhance your business processes and ultimately provide an exceptional experience for your customers.
Now you just need to find the portal solution that will work for you!