Forums

Forums / Bugs & Issues / Pop-Up Form do not work with SF12.2.7200.0 / TPC 5.2 if 2 values to change

Pop-Up Form do not work with SF12.2.7200.0 / TPC 5.2 if 2 values to change

Thread is closed for posting
4 posts, 1 answered
  1. eva.braun
    eva.braun avatar
    39 posts
    12 Feb 2015
    Answered
    16 Dec 2019
    Link to this post
    after installing the latest Sitefinity Patch 12.2.7200.0, pop-up forms - used to allow users to change data showned by Grid widgets - do no longer send date if there are two values to change on the pop-up. If there is only one value to change, it all works fine.

Appreciate your help on solving this.
    Thank you
  2. Alex
    Alex avatar
    19 posts
    27 Sep 2018
    16 Dec 2019 in reply to eva.braun
    Link to this post
    Hello Eva,
    What is the exact issue that is displayed either via the console or the error.log file.

If I am understanding you correctly the issue is that when you try to edit an item on the grid with pop up enabled for editing, you can submit the changes? Correct me if I am wrong please. We have not had this issue with any other clients before. Since you upgraded to 12.2, were you able to make sure that all of the breaking changes that we reported have been taken care of? Please let us know.
  3. Patrick
    Patrick avatar
    33 posts
    20 Apr 2020
    20 Apr 2020
    Link to this post
    Hi Eva,

It's been a while since we last heard from you. Were you able to find a resolution to the issue you described?

If not, perhaps we could revisit it. To confirm, based on what you and Alex have said, you are using a Grid widget which allows editing records in Popup mode. The page being used for this Popup has a form with two or more fields - one of which is a date - and the date is not being updated in CRM?

If you are still experiencing this issue, please confirm if my understanding is correct and we will proceed to try to find a resolution for you.

Thanks,

Patrick
  4. eva.braun
    eva.braun avatar
    39 posts
    12 Feb 2015
    21 Apr 2020
    Link to this post
    Hi Patrick,
    yes this has been solved. The issue had been within the page template settings and some css.
4 posts, 1 answered