The Portal Connector is a fast growing company focused on delivering an industry changing solution for Microsoft Partners. The web technology allows for the quick and easy building and designing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 web portal solutions.
There is no other solution like it on the market, and in order to maintain our position as a market leader we are looking for a Global Support Specialist to support the ongoing development and deployment of The Portal Connector.
Join our team and be part of a fast growing organization committed to innovation.
When we say growing, we mean growing. The number of new Customers and Partners joining The Portal Connector on a daily basis is unprecedented.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers around the world. If you were part of our team this past year, you may have worked with our partners and customers to deliver Self-Service Portals for:
- national athletic organizations to manage athletes and volunteers;
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals;
- constituent management system and web portal that delivers government services for an entire country.
These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on, and there are many more coming.
A core value at The Portal Connector is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
As a Global Support Specialist at The Portal Connector, you will be helping hundreds of Partners around the world get the most value from their Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Portal Connector solutions.
You will be managing our inbound support queue to make sure that our Client requests are handled in a fast and efficient manner. You will also provide support directly to our Clients, and assign support requests to additional team members as required. Your support duties include items such as;
- liaising with The Portal Connector product developers.
- assessing the severity and impact of inbound request.
- providing guidance on how to perform tasks in The Portal Connector.
- researching and providing solutions to errors encountered by our Clients.
- following up on Client requests and determining if their needs have been met
As a Global Support Specialist you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and potentially, based on your strengths, advance into either a consulting role or development role in our R&D product team
The Portal Connector provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
We have a formal structured pay system allowing for performance based incentives above a base salary.
We schedule our projects based on a 40-hour work week for employees.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in the IT industry, including the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of .Net C#.
- Knowledge of site hosting in Internet Information Systems (IIS)
- Simultaneous coordination and management of multiple tasks of varying sizes across a variety of industries.
- Working with platform-based software solutions and integrations with 3rd-party systems, data migrations, deployments in cloud, virtual and on-premise environments.