The Portal Connector is a fast growing company focused on delivering an industry changing solution for Microsoft Partners. The web technology allows for the quick, easy building and designing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 web portal solutions.
There is no other solution like it on the market, and in order to maintain our position as a market leader we are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to support the ongoing marketing needs of The Portal Connector.
Join our team and be part of a fast growing organization committed to innovation.
The Portal Connector Brand Manager will be responsible for delivering all marketing programs related to The Portal Connector brand
Your experience delivering high quality digital marketing programs will ensure that ongoing lead generation and customer retention metrics continue to improve. You have the ability to manage a program through all aspects of creation, execution, measuring and monitoring.
Your understanding and passion for business technology will allow you to communicate with our key Customer and Partner audiences in an educational and persuasive manner.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing for pavliks.com
. In addition, would work closely with The VP of Product Development for The Portal Connector and The Portal Connector Sales Team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Website Management including content evaluation and updates, SEO best practices including critical site health.
- Maintenance of existing Email Nurture Program including design refresh, regular marketing list management, analysis of performance and adjustments to make improvements.
- Creation of new Email campaigns based on product updates or announcements.
- In collaboration with The Portal Connector team, identify customer and partner testimonial / case study opportunities. Gather the project details, interview the customers as appropriate, write the content required and distribute through digital channels.
- Execute on the deliverables of Virtual Event and Tradeshow Sponsorships, including core messaging, visual presentations, scheduling of internal event staff, travel arrangements as appropriate.
- Create, Source or use Graphic Designer to generate brand graphics for digital and print as required.
- Create, monitor and measure digital advertising campaigns through platforms such as LinkedIN, Capterra and YouTube.
- Generate monthly Analytics and Reports for all digital assets; website, ad platforms and email distribution. Use the analytics data to determine adjustments to content as appropriate.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, able to communicate professionally with colleagues and customers.
- Excellent time management, able to work independently and collaborate on projects. Ability to execute a program from beginning to end, managing all deliverables in a timely manner.
- Marketing in a B2B environment, technology or software marketing would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Business Application Software, LinkedIN, Google and YouTube Platforms.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System to manage lead and contact information. Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience using an Enterprise Content Management System (CMS) to manage website content. Sitefinity CMS experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Email Marketing Platforms to manage Nurture Program and Email Campaigns. ClickDimensions would be considered an asset.
- Experience gathering statistics and using the information to improve marketing performance.
- Post Secondary Degree Diploma in Business Marketing.
- 3+ years working in a B2B Marketing environment.
pavliks.com provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
pavliks.com is a North American leader focused on Managed IT Services, Office 365/Cloud solution, web portal development and Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365.
We have the privilege of working with many awesome Customers across Canada and the USA. At pavliks.com you get to work on exciting challenging projects while enjoying an excellent work / life balance.