We currently have an opening for a senior software engineer. Outside of technical abilities, the successful candidate should love to be creative, possess a willingness to have fun, and wakes up in the morning excited to get started.
We are looking for some specific technical abilities in the successful candidate. If the following are skills you have developed let talk.
- ASP.Net MVC
Some abilities that would set you apart would include:
- Telerik KendoUi
- Progress Sitefinity
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience working with Azure services (AppServices, Azure SQL, DevOps)
- HTML 5 & CSS 3
- IIS experience
- General network principles (DNS, AD, Load Balancing/Autoscaling)
The Portal Connector is an industry changing solution for Microsoft Partners. The technology allows for the quick and easy building and designing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM web portal solutions.
There is no other solution like it on the market, and in order to maintain our position as a market leader we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to support the ongoing development of The Portal Connector and lead the team of Developers.
Join our team and be part of a fast growing organization committed to innovation.
When we say growing, we mean growing. The number of new Customers and Partners joining The Portal Connector on a daily basis is unprecedented.
If you are looking for a fast pace, exciting job, then you have come to the right place. Our collaborative approach to engineering new features and capabilities in the product means you get a say in how the product grows and evolves.
On a daily basis you will be developing new software features and working with our support team to enable Customers to build rich interactive Dynamics 365/CRM portals.
While we are located in Barrie, Ontario we are open to flexible remote working arrangements.
Desired Skills and Experience
This is a very dynamic and fast paced time for The Portal Connector. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years in the software industry which includes experience in the following:
- 5 years developing within a team environment
- Strong .NET development experience using C#
- Proficient with the ASP.net MVC pattern of development
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge in Angular JS, JSON and Razor
- Knowledge in Authentication mechanisms
- Knowledge in BootStrap
- Knowledge SQL Server
- Knowledge of web application deployments in IIS and Azure an asset
- Experience with Sitefinity CMS, Kendo UI, Dynamics CRM/365, .Net Core an asset
- University degree in computer science or College Diploma in Software or Website Development
About The Portal Connector
A core value at The Portal Connector is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
The Portal Connector provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.