Choosing The Portal Connector over Microsoft Portals
The Portal Connector is leading the way in empowering Microsoft Partners with the tools to deliver engaging, easy-to-use and cost-effective Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 integrated web portal solutions.
With only a few options available in the marketplace, here are some Key Features that make The Portal Connector an attractive choice for Microsoft Partners:
Visualizations for CRM Users Creating a Web Portal
- Web pages are created in the website environment (Content Management System).
- Control the layout of your page content and forms with a drag and drop editor.
- Import visualizations and charts directly from Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365.
- Build grids of data with our integrated FetchXML builder.
- Embed content, video, images and more in any portal page.
- Customizable templates for all portal building blocks.
- Create your own Views for our MVC widgets.
- Create custom drag and drop widgets that interact with Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 with the platform API.
Process for Delivering Portals
- Learn the basics of a successful portal with our Free Training and Daily Q&A sessions.
- Learn successful techniques in our User Forums and Documentation section.
- Develop consistent presentation and flow with out of the box Portal Connector functionality.
- Develop customizations for The Portal Connector so you can deliver a truly engaging user experience.
- Deliver an enterprise ready portal and content management system.
- Deliver an exceptional experience by integrating advanced system features like content personalization, ecommerce and persona analytics.
Speed to Deliver Portals
- Edit your portal in a visual editor so you can see changes as they happen.
- Quickly add new elements by using our intuitive drag and drop editing.
- Manage all portal content from our centralized administrative area.
- Import interactive charts and graphs from CRM visualizations.
- Develop new functionality using The Portal Connector Visual Studio extensions to get you going quickly.
Advanced Technical Capabilities
- Add new functionality by extending our MVC widgets using our C# API.
- Customize widget views or create new views wired to our MVC controllers.
- Personalize the view for different user roles or types automatically.
- Incorporate a multilingual aspect to capture a broader audience.
- Be selective on what pages are cached and how long to keep them cached.